ODYA Technology attributes great importance to acquiring qualified team members, continuously improving their skills and perpetuating high motivation.
ODYA Technology, believes that new and creative opportunities can be achieved by combining different points of view and know-how. Hence allocates resources to increase the satisfaction and development of its employees.
Interested in joining our team and can’t see an open position available for you? Please send your resume to “General Application” to be kept in our database for future opportunities with the principles of confidentiality.
Please include a cover letter specifying the department you want to work in and your career purpose in the long run.
You will be contacted in case of a vacant position matching your qualifications and career interests arises.
Graduated from Computer Engineering, Computer Programming and other related fields,
- Good command of English,
- At least 4 years of experience in the IT sector,
- Basic network knowledge,
- Know-how in Server, Storage products,
- Knowledfe and experience on Data Storage-Backup software
- Open to learning, loves research and capable of producing practical solutions,
- Male candidates must have completed military service,
As ODYA Technology, we provide decision support software to our customers in order for them to manage their business processes more effectively. We present our solutions by primarily system analyses, followed by implementation of the suitable software solution and if needed integrating the solution with existing software.
Once the solution has been implemented we provide maintenance, support and custom development services to our customers.
The Technical Consultant will be a member of the solution group responsible of IT Infrastructure Monitoring, Disaster Recovery & Backup, IT Automation and Log Management projects within ODYA Technology.
- Good know-how on system and network management, project management, installation and maintenance services
- Know-how and experience on Microsoft OS and infrastructure technologies
- Know-how on basic database queries
- Experience on backup, infrastructure management, log management and IT automation projects
- Familiar with web services and the logic of integration
- Ready to tackle complicated, large scale projects
- Know-how on reporting tools
- Able to define problems and determine the solutions
Click here to apply.
- Minimum 5 years sales account management experience in IT Consultancy/Services companies or Software Sales
- Through understanding of the finance sector is a plus
- Proven track record at achieving sales or customer acquisition targets
- Broad understanding of mainstream technologies and IT project life cycles
EDUCATION – QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields (Business / Engineering or Technology)
- Excellent command of English
- Proactive, self-motivated and customer oriented
- Excellent organizational skills together with ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to function independently at a high level of effectiveness and flexibility
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills
- Business focused, team player with a positive attitude
- Account & relationship management; builds strong relationships with key customers
- Works with the Sales Director and Solution Development team to develop and execute plans to drive pipeline & close deals
- Develops sales leads in new customers as well as existing accounts
- Manage and develop relationships with new and existing customers in order to analyze requirements
- Prepares monthly forecasts and pipeline reports
- Analyses and runs sales cycles in order to successfully close deals
- Leads efforts to establish, develop and expand market share and revenue attainment within named accounts
- Follows up on sales process and reports customer status on a regular basis
- Develops a trusted advisor relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and partners
The primary purpose of the Account Manager is to work with the Sales Director and associated support resources to drive sales within the company’s product and solution lines. In order to achieve this goal, the Account Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the sales process and creating business plans to achieve the assigned sales target.
Click here to apply.